Wednesday 16 May 2012

Misty mornings

The theme for this weeks gallery over on the Sticky Fingers blog is mornings. You should really go and have a look at Tara's post for this theme, it will make you think!

Here is my entry – We have just been to Loch Lomond with my family and as my relatives kindly offered to watch our little girl for a while, my husband and I raced off (well I plodded) up Conic Hill. The views were just breathtaking and as it was morning the mist was just lifting off the sides of the mountains, so beautiful! We were the only people up there, pure tranquility.



8 comments:

  1. oh wow! That looks so beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Now THAT is a view! Beautiful.
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow, what a view. Beautiful pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an amazing picture, really beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a fab picture and what a stunning view xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone, I can't really take credit, it's the place that's beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning! I have to go there one day.

    ReplyDelete