This is mainly for myself, the little things I don't want to forget!
So here are the things that have made me gush with pride this week:
1. She was playing with her alphabet stickers and brought an 'M' sticker to me in the kitchen, stuck it on my leg and said "I've found your letter Mummy mmm mmm mmm mmm mummy."
2. She made up some amazing stories with her own imagination which had us all in fits of laughter.
3. She was very sweet to a little girl in the playground, even after the little girl tipped stones over her head... twice!
And then the not so good...
1. She calle me a bossy boots.
2. She made up a song about Upsy Daisy's poo at the dinner table (although actually pretty funny).
3. She told tales on Daddy (also funny).