Tuesday 21 August 2012

On your bikes for sky ride


I've just been hearing all about Sky Ride, a fantastic initiative which involves Britain's streets and parks being turned into safe traffic free cycle routes. It's such a wonderful idea and a great family day out so I really wanted to help promote it. As one of 17 nationwide events, my local sky ride is coming to Milton Keynes this Sunday the 26th August, so if you live in the area why not come and join in? They really want to inspire the nation to get out on two wheels so I'm planning to strap my little girl in her bike seat and give it a go! We quite often go on bike rides as a family, it's such a lovely thing to do together, outdoors... and it's free (we like that!).

If you want to find out more take a look at the website here and register for free.

Now just wish me luck, I am the opposite of speedy and normally have my daughter shouting faster faster faster in the back seat!!


Sky Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment