Tuesday 10 April 2012

My week in tweets

Slummy single mummy is running a link up 'A week in tweets' – love this idea! I've been meaning to join in but when I went to write my post last week I found I had a goldfish brain and couldn't remember a single thing I had done. Clearly I need to get out more! This week riding high on too much sugar after Easter I'm hoping I can do better, so here we go...

Monday – Talked into KFC for dinner by bad influence husband, why am I giving up choc for lent again?

Tuesday – Bump into old friend as I pop out the office. Have lovely chat. Forget what I went out for. Go back into office.

Wednesday – LO completely hyper & not at all sleepy when I pick her up. Cop out & cuddle up watching entire Pingu DVD #guiltyconscience

Thursday – Plan all day how I will tidy the house that night so we can relax on Good Friday. Fail.

Friday – Lovely lunch with the neighbours & their kids, Squiggle tells their boys that girls are best. #fastlearner

Saturday – Manically buy the last available Easter eggs in Sainsburys. Forget to tidy the house again.

Sunday – Find letter from Easter bunny saying due to the rain he has used his magic carrot key & hidden the eggs in the lounge #nicesave


5 comments:

  1. I've yet to join Twitter, I should really for business but keep thinking I will be on there all day, is it as addictive as some say??
    I do your Tuesday a lot, forgot why I've gone into the kitchen then have to retrace my steps to remember. We have alot on our minds & plates, so I'm giving us a break! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should join twitter it is very addictive, basically lots of talk about cake & biscuits!! x

      Delete
  2. Good work on the indoor egg hunt, nice save indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pingu is educational. No other reason why I watched it when old enough to know better!

    ReplyDelete