Tuesday 26 March 2013

Daddy's back to work

So yesterday was our first day without Daddy around to help as his paternity leave came to an end. We have got used to having him around and hanging out as a family so it was a sad day. I was all ready for chaos to commence but yesterday went shockingly smoothly!

I got showered and dressed, made breakfast and actually ate it together. I was pretty chuffed with this, I even managed to get some mascara on me! We cheated in the middle and went to Nana's house for lunch but I managed to get her to nursery on time. Baby was just such a good boy and slept and chilled at all the right moments. I even got them both bathed with Squiggle in bed and dinner on (even if it was a pizza) before Daddy got home. Small things maybe but I was pretty darn pleased with myself.

I think it may have been a fluke though, I have got NOTHING done today, every time I pop baby in his cot his wakes up after 5 minutes. Yes this is more how I remember things... I just managed to squeeze in a sandwich...

Right I am about to try and get him back in his cot, quiet please!

1 comment:

  1. I аm genuinely рleasеd tо glance at this ωebsite posts ωhіch includes plenty of vаluable factѕ, thanks for pгoviding such infоrmаtіon.



    Mу page; Augen Lasern

    ReplyDelete