Friday 1 March 2013

Find me a gift of relaxation this Mother's Day

It is finally March which also means that Mother's Day is fast approaching. I have been on the lookout for little trinkets (on my little budget) that just show mum I care and this Bomb Cosmetics candle sent to me from Find Me A Gift is a great find.


I just love the name of it – any mums out there in need of Blissful Rest? Yep, thought so and although us mums might not completely achieve full rest and relaxation this Mother's Day this candle will certainly help!

It comes in a really pretty pot which is nice to have sat out in your home and is even prettier when you open it. Beneath the lid the actual candle is very sweet, decorated with pretty little white hearts.


The candle is handcrafted and a blend of essential oils – handmade with lavender and clary sage. It gives off a really nice light and subtle, almost citrus smell which really lifts the room and relaxes you instantly. It will last a good while too with a 30-35 hours of burn time.



Every night this week, once Squiggle is tucked in bed, my feet are up and bump is in a comfy position, I've had mine lit and indeed it has been........ BLISS!


1 comment:

  1. I love candles, it looks like it smells lovely x
    PS congrats on the birth of the little one xx

    ReplyDelete