Tuesday 27 March 2012

Ten things I tell myself every day

The lovely @farfromhomemama who blogs over at 'Three years, one stone then home' has tagged me in a fab meme! It was started by 'Mum of Three Boys'. You need to go and check out both of their posts, they are very funny!

Hope you enjoy mine...


1. If I walk up the escalators on the tube it is roughly equivalent to a 30 minute work out at the gym.

2. I may be 3 dress sizes bigger than when I was 17 but I look better 'in my skin' now.

3. Home made cake has a lot fewer calories than brought cake.

4. I'm probably going to win a shopping spree today so it is worth all that time I spend looking at fashion pages on the internet.

5. If I had a proper food mixer my cakes would absolutely be giving Delia's a run for their money.

6. Talking to yourself is the first sign of creativity.

7. I'm pretty sure the cinema's closed down now anyway.

8. Having twitter open on my desktop actually makes me more productive.

9. I don't need to watch the news, pingu is actually very informative.

10. Tea is hydrating. 

Fancy a go? I tag...

6 comments:

  1. All true! You're completely right ... who needs the youthful glow of a 17 year old ... way overrated. Personally, I think Dela should just give up and retire ... and accept defeat gracefully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm glad you agree!! Fooling myself happy... it's the only way to go ;) x

      Delete
  2. Tee hee! I like this one. I've nearly finished mine. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this fun tag. Love your list. I'm working on mine now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pingu is very informative! Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!! Zena-Marie tagged me so I'm off to have some sensible toughts over a glass of wine and then blog them this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh brilliant! Loved her answers and look forward to reading yours, especially if they are under the influence of wine!! x

      Delete