Tuesday 27 March 2012

Slipping Standards

So here is my entry for this weeks 'The Gallery' (please don't judge me!)

Ever since reading Tara Cain's theme for this week, extreme close up, I've been looking at the detail in the every day things I normally gloss over. It's amazing how much you don't notice as you go about life.

And, from all that, I chose to photograph this. Well it made me laugh, and those are the best kind of photos!



Don't forget to check out the Sticky Finger's blog in more detail where you will find all the other entries. Emily x

16 comments:

  1. Hey thats outside of the box, great shot. The irony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Forgot to say....loving the title of your blog :D

      Delete
    2. Aw thanks so much Shell!

      Delete
  3. thats brilliant! I agree, the irony!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, not exactly Ideal is it? Great take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In a world full of flowers, faces, and babies - I love this shot. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol...brilliant :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is true the details we miss are sometimes the most important, love this photo the irony!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, perfect. Refreshingly different take on the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...ace, from all the close up's of cute button noses and dog snouts....to this!! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha thanks, glad I'm not the only one who found it funny!

      Delete