Wednesday 7 March 2012

In two lights

I love this photo because I always see it in two different lights. 
Firstly it reminds me of beautiful crisp winters days, with the light making dramatic patterns and having the park all to ourselves. 
Secondly because of what was really going on... I was trying to capture this moment as I was in hysterics laughing at Squiggle. She was standing at the fence practicing her posing and pouting. I have no idea why (this is not something I do) but it was very entertaining! 
This is my entry to Sticky Finger's 'The Gallery', why not take a look at some other entries? I'm sure there will be some beautiful ones this week!

9 comments:

  1. The light really dominates the picture. I'd love to see her expressions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha maybe I need to post a zoomed in one too! x

      Delete
  2. i like the story behind the photo and would also like to see the pout!
    love your drawing of the wee girl with the balloon - fun, playful and whimsical too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I drew her for prints I made for my daughter and baby niece! I keep meaning to change the background to something that fits better! x

      Delete
  3. ohh I love the story and the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning picture x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi from a new follower! I love your photo, it's got such a lovely springtime feel to it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! And thanks for following :) x

      Delete